Friday, January 18, 2019

Muscle Worship (things I like)


I figured that I should go into some of my likes and preferences. I'll post some of my turn-ons in the coming weeks. Today it's muscle worship:



Worshiping muscles is the way to get me immediately hard. I can't help but check out a guy's muscles. My eyes immediately go to the chest, biceps, and then down. As men, I think we admire other dudes muscles because it shows strength and determination. It's impressive and arousing.













After watching for so long you can't help but want to feel the dudes muscles. Compare each other's bodies. Ultimately, worshiping the other man's muscles. Worship the power, worship the form, worship the physique, and worship the masculinity





















Eventually the passion takes hold. A combination of testosterone and lust collide from the muscle worship. The male bodies embrace. Muscle desire takes over. (The ancient Greeks called this intense feeling "Eros" after the God who was the keeper of homosexual desire.)













That's my kind of muscle worship.



No comments:

Post a Comment