Monday, February 4, 2019

Dudes Kissing


Even before I came out of the closet, I knew that I enjoyed dudes kissing. In fact, even before I had my first kiss, I knew that I wanted to do it with another guy. The lipsmacking, the tongues, all of it looked very enticing. There was just something about watching two manly guys drop their guard and let themselves be close to one another.










When I finally did kiss a dude, my brain exploded. All of the passion that I expected and more. Tender and relaxing, when done well. The pinnacle of male intimacy. My favorite activity during sex.







 
 

















I personally need a little kissing even when I'm just hooking up with a dude. Foreplay is everything. Some tongue wrestling during a match helps too. Kissing just keeps my motor running.





























Straight guys don't know what they're missing. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment