Monday, March 4, 2019

The Male Form

Every part of the male form is beautiful to me, from a guys face to a man's feet. As a homosexual and androphile I'm attracted to masculinity. Sometimes I feel gay men like myself find men's bodies more attractive than women do. There are some things that only men can appreciate.


Abdominal Muscles (Abs) - abdominal muscles contribute to improved posture.It's a little cliché but I love seeing rippling abs on a dude. Usually a sign of a fit body and strong determination. I see athletes, bodybuilders, and even some outdoorsmen get these with a lot of hard work.








Beer Keg Belly - subcutaneous fat. Big and round stomach that pokes out, due to being a hard-working man. Usually as a man gets older, it becomes easier to rock one of these. I love me some powerlifter/strongman gut. A man doesn't have to just be statuesque. A dad body is super hot, especially when it's on a big ol' burly bear.








Biceps - a large muscle in the upper arm which turns the hand to face palm uppermost and flexes the arm and forearm. Almost universally seen as a symbol of strength and power. I love seeing guys flex their biceps in front of other dudes. Working this muscle is impressive. Lifting weights, arm wrestling, carrying brothers. How much can you lift?









Pectoralis Major (Pecs) - a thick, fan-shaped muscle that makes up the bulk of the chest muscles. Superficial muscles, but extreme eye candy. Bulked up pecs exude masculinity. Exquisite shape and form. Just seeing a pair of bouncing pecs get my Dick rigid.









Neck Rolls (Buffalo Hump) - Large slabs of meat and fat located on the back of the neck. Some men are more genetically inclined to store fat on the back of the neck withstanding pressure and pain. More difficult to explain why I'm attracted to this. Mythical beast-like and gorilla like. I usually see hefty guys with these. They're nice to look at.








Rough Hands - Hard-working, sturdy, manly hands. Rough and worn from working in the dirt and grime. Symbolizing a man, with willpower, dignity, and selflessness. I adore feeling a man's tough leathery skin and heavy calloused fingertips. I feel safe with them, holding my hands firmly.









Gluteus Maximus (Ass) - muscles that make up a large portion of the shape and appearance of each side of the hips. Its thick fleshy mass forms the prominence of the buttocks. Supports the pelvis and brings the bent thigh into a line with the body. Great to fuck a man's ass. Hairy meat pillows that cushion your penis. Love seeing big hairy bubble butts.









Gastrocnemius - a two-headed muscle that is in the back part of the lower leg and connects to the Achilles' tendon. The gastrocnemius forms half of the calf muscle. The muscle is named via Latin, from Greek γαστήρ (gaster) and κνήμη (knḗmē); meaning "stomach of leg" (referring to the bulging shape of the calf). It's primarily involved in running, jumping and other fast movements of leg. This is by far my FAVORITE muscle on a man (besides the Dick). When a guy stretches his leg, these muscles bulge beautifully. The Romanesque shape entices me greatly.









Man Feet - Important pads and arches that bear weight and support the body. Exposed barefoot men are known as a symbol for exhibitionism and being one with nature. Feet are one of my oldest fetishes, since I was young. The best are manly calloused feet that I love to worship. When a guy props his bare feet up, it is like a direct shot to my lizard brain.









Phallus (Penis) - Large erect male sex organ. The apex of MASCULINITY. A shaft that defines our manhood. The basis of our homosexual desires. Representing male virility, POWER, and dominance. The Dick is a great motivator for life. Pumping blood into our own phallus, worshiping another man's phallus, or just ingesting the testosterone it releases. We all worship the phallus.









1 comment:

  1. I agree, every part of male body is important but... I usually pay attention to big pecs and dicks then the rest :D

    ReplyDelete